Sonic's Dash Sonic's Dash

It was kool

It was kool, the animation was nice and smooth, just more is needed, it has alot of potential, it's good though.

GantZ - 29 GantZ - 29

Nice!!

I'm a newcomer to the show Gantz but ive been liking it everytime i watch the show.

This flash goes very well to the series and are drawn pretty well, sounds, music, etc. are all pretty good.

All done very well, keep makin more.

Love and Peace

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

I Loved IT!!!

OH, i love this series!!
The story and comedy AND animation is awsome.

I really hope u make more!!

Love and Peace FOO!!

Raichu and Salazard Raichu and Salazard

Niice!!

Pretty much the movie ws quite good.
Except for some of the voices, they were just a little too soft.
Other than that, the graphics and the story was quite good

Keep it up, foo!

Love and Peace
VashKun

Ricks Shorts 1 Ricks Shorts 1

That was a good try

You can tell that you have a good idea how to animate but you need to further improve the story. Even tho it was supposed to be short, there was no plot to it and ended to fast. If you improve this one or make another one try to make it longer and more interesting. But still a great try

rz-stick responds:

thanks, iv'e just learnt how to effectively make stick figures walk, before i could barely make them move. the next short will be better promise!

Bowsers`s unlucky day Bowsers`s unlucky day

Pretty Cool Movie

This was a really good flash with the old-skool mario and bowser in it. It was funny and the sprites were used nicely. I saw nothin wrong with this flash.

Citizen Kane: REMIX Citizen Kane: REMIX

Awsome

I loved this flash. Its almost like a knox movie, but it is as great as a knox movie. You should do more of these.

Random movie #5 Random movie #5

Awsome

I love these random movies that you do. The 5 that you did were great to watch. All had great music, and the flash does go with the music. I can't wait when the sixth one comes out. You should put more people in to make a bigger and better flash!

Truth about Alien Hominid Truth about Alien Hominid

LoL!

I was really getting into it and when i found the answer, WHAMMY!!! Made me Laugh Out Loud! This was a very good movie. You got me cracking up.

Pube muppet meets Elektra Pube muppet meets Elektra

hilarious

This was a great flash. Keep making up more, i know that they will all be funny in the future. this flash was great and it's gonna be on my favorites list. Please make more and one more thing, have a good April Fools Day!!!

InsulinpumpClock responds:

OK! Thank you! and I will do more of these when ever I am inspired to do so.